“Great food!!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is my 2nd time dining at this location and I enjoyed it both times (lunch and dinner). Both times I had the Shrimp & Crawfish Fondeaux...........LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! So good and it's a meal by itself!! The alligator is good as well as the calamari and the Andouille & Shrimp gumbo. My friends had the catfish and they loved it. Oh, the shrimp and grits are good too. If you go in the evening, they may have an ensemble there playing jazz!! :) I look forward to going here again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Aundron

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“My husband's favorite meal...EVER.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am not much of a seafood lover..if you count fried shrimp. My husband loves this place!!! He & my son had a great meal at Pappadeaux Seafood kitchen. I did enjoy the fried alligator, tastes way better than chicken tenders ANY DAY!!! Be prepared to bring your wallet & come early, the place gets packed. Great selection of seafood, salads, and southern fixings.

• Visited June 2014
StL,MO
“Wow - Should Have Stopped Here Earlier”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Big - Short wait time for a large group, Excellent service, Fantastic Food. Our server was most professional - she worked well with one of our group with special needs. I will definitely be back! -RCH Sr-

Visited May 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff and customers were pleasant. The food was fantastic. I went to one while visiting Texas and got the same quality service in Atlanta

• Visited April 2014
“seafood heaven”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was one of the best seafood restaurant I have been to,,,we really enjoyed ourselves,,,the food was delicious and they gave plenty of it, from the fried alligator, to the stuff shrimp,,,everything was so good,,,,the waiters and waitresses were knowledgeable about the food,,just the atmosphere was good,,,I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the Ohio area.they also have a nice bar with a drink called the Swamp Thing,,,,I recommend you to trying this,,if you're a drinker, it is a frozen drink that taste like an Icee,but will kick in after you drink it,,also the dessert is most watery good,,I tried the banana pudding and I loved it,but after seeing the sample tray of desserts,,,,,it's a hard decision

• Visited March 2014