“seafood heaven”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was one of the best seafood restaurant I have been to,,,we really enjoyed ourselves,,,the food was delicious and they gave plenty of it, from the fried alligator, to the stuff shrimp,,,everything was so good,,,,the waiters and waitresses were knowledgeable about the food,,just the atmosphere was good,,,I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the Ohio area.they also have a nice bar with a drink called the Swamp Thing,,,,I recommend you to trying this,,if you're a drinker, it is a frozen drink that taste like an Icee,but will kick in after you drink it,,also the dessert is most watery good,,I tried the banana pudding and I loved it,but after seeing the sample tray of desserts,,,,,it's a hard decision

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went Sunday acually to the Jimmy Carter location for lunch. Great service great food. My wife and I can not understand why the Banana Crepe was removed from the menu a couple years ago. Its seasonal now, and I am always the wrong season
My ONLY problem with this place is the missing Banana Crepe

Reviewed May 27, 2014

While visiting Atlanta from Virginia this restaurant was the #1 spot on my list! I was satisfied from the moment I walked into Pappadeaux's. The restaurant was very roomy and the atmosphere was delightful. Out waiter Sante' was very knowledgeable about every and anything we had a question about and very friendly! You go Sante"!! Wonderful food and you cannot eat it all there! Desserts were sooooo delicious! I am a long ways from you guys but you will never be forgotten! Cannot wait until I get the opportunity to come back to see you!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Having been here several times, when my colleague told me he had booked their private room for a business meeting with 40 clients, I was hesitant but I needn't have. There was excellent service, great A/V support and, of course, the food was superb and surprisingly reasonable. Noise was only slightly a factor when the staff came and went. I would absolutely come here again!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Being from Louisiana this restaurant is a must stop every time I visit Atlanta. The wait staff is very friendly and quick to bring you your drinks and meals. The food was excellent with great portions. It's a very big restaurant, so it get quite noisy at times, but the food makes up for the noise. Great food and good times.