“Best Seafood Chain Around”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went here on a business trip and we had a huge party but hey were completely prepared, the service was timely and the food was some of the best seafood I have ever had at a Chain Restaurant. I will always make this a stop in my travels and hope to go back soon. Wish I would have saved room for dessert.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is a beautiful place, awesome staff and excellent food!!!
I am planning another trip, VERY SOON!!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place has great fresh fish and good portions so that your taste buds are happy and you will be full to the brim! (The desserts are suppose to be the best you can find, according to my relatives who go there all of the time --- but good luck having any room for them!) Great wine selection and the best sweet tea ever. I had the catfish special and it was total perfection. This was our 4th time there and each time has been wonderful. Four meals for lunch cost $102.00 + tip (it's not cheap but you get what you pay for). It just doesn't get better than this. We like to eat there every time we visit Atlanta:)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The food is good . But the waiter was not nice at all . Was There on a Saturday Night . To Much And To noice it was my birthday we could not hear each and felt like we had to hurry up and get up . no more weekend or birthday celabration there for us ...

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I've eaten at a lot of restaurants in travelling and the best seafood I've had down south is at Pappadeaux. They serve very large portions you could take half home for the next day, or fill up and lay back contented.
I particularly like any of their dishes that contain Catfish, which Pappadeaux does especially well. For a side on any meal try the "dirty" rice. It is very tasty and a great compliment to the fish dishes.
If you aren't into fish Pappadeaux also serves a great Cajun steak. So you can have beef while your family or friends are eating fish, if you prefer.
On top of all that the prices are not terribly high, certainly lower than many other chain restaurants, and a good value for the food and service.