“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Ranked #2 of 718 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First time visiting.. Everything was awesome!! The food was great and the service was more then I could ask for.

• Visited July 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We arrived around 7 pm on a week night -- and the place was jumping!!! We took seats at the bar instead of waiting for a table . Drinks were refreshing, bartenders attentive, and the food prepared quickly and the way we ordered it. Excellent evening!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“It was a long day a Pappadeaux on Windy Hill Rd.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Arrived on Saturday 6/15 at 5:10 and it was crowded. Placed a party of 3 on the list and was told it would be 20-25 minute wait. We on the patio and enjoyed the live music. We were offered drinks from the bar while we waited and waited and waited. 60 minutes later I checked in with the hostess. She pulled a card and said, "you were called and did not come." I told her that the pager had not made any vibrations or sounds. She then asked, " Did you leave the patio and go to the parking lot?" I assured her that for the last 60 minutes I had been sitting with my party on the patio. She then offered to put us on the next available table. Luckily another hostess saw the situation and sat us immediately and apologized for the incident.Once we sat we placed drink orders, appetizer orders and entree orders. Drinks came out immediately, appetizers came out within 10 minutes, and then it took 50 minutes for a manager to come and talk to us, apologize for the slow entrees and offer us free dessert. 20 minutes later we are served our entrees. About 5 minutes into our dinner, the manager comes back apologizes again and offers to take care of our whole tab. When we finished our dinner it took another 25 minutes to get dessert served. Our food was cooked well and our server worked hard to keep our glasses full. The only reason this location did not receive a terrible rating was because the manager acknowledged the problem, apologized, and credited the meal. I will not be visiting this location again. I have been to all 3 Pappadeaux locations in the Metro Atlanta area and this is the only one I have had an unhappy experience at.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank HappyTravels411
Jonesboro, AR USA
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My party of two arrived around 4:30 p.m. We beat the crowds but the staff was prepared for us. Our food was prepared quickly and was as tasty as ever. The only possible negative comment would be the increase in prices since my last visit but that was two years ago so that is to be expected since everything else has also gone up.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank ccpillow
“No fancy title....”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This will be short and simple. First the server was Fabulous!!!! Joshua E #227 was our server. We went Sunday during lunch. I don't eat seafood. No allergies just not a fan of the taste. I was visiting from Ohio so when my friend suggested it I simply said sure. I wish there were more options for non-seafood eaters. However, I explained to Joshua my issue with eating fishy tasting food and he suggested several items that would not be too fishy. He even offered to make me a different dish if I wasn't satisfied. He was so confident that I trusted him and took a risk...living on the wild side. I had the blackened magi & grits!!! Everything was absolutely delicious!!! Joshua E did a wonderful job and provided exceptional customer service!!

• Visited May 2013