“Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 710 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was pleased with my visit to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. The food was very good and the portions were large. The staff was friendly and helpful. They also have nice selection of desserts. I will definitely eat here again when I return to Atlanta.

• Visited February 2013

Valdosta, Georgia
“Good food, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Ate here on a weekday night with a large group. Place was busy but not packed. Food was good and price is moderate for the portion you get. It seems that this is a pretty popular place in the Marietta area, many of the people I was with mentioned how they frequent this restaurant regularly. My family is from New Orleans area so although Pappadeaux was a slight step down from the real Cajun thing, it was still very good and I would go again. Seafood is flown in fresh,, so that was impressive. Servers were attentive and prompt.

• Visited January 2013
maryland
“BIG Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

If you go on a Sunday, I recommend getting there around 1:30p as the parking lot can fill up pretty quickly. I got there about that time, but when I left (3:45ish), I noticed a lot of people circling the lot. I've never tried alligator so decided that this would be the place to have a taste. It was very good. Seasoned well and the dipping sauce was delicious. Someone suggested that I get the side dish of dirty rice. Let me just say that the rice was excellent, but I had no idea how HUGE the sides were. Three people could've easily eaten it. I took the rice to go and had it the following evening (it reheated and tasted just as good) and I still could not finish it. I had an entree. It was grouper stuffed with crabmeat, cheese andouille sausage grits and spinach smothered in a lemon butter sauce. It had a good taste to it. The cheese & andouille sausage grits were AMAZING and added to the dish well. The grouper was well seasoned and the crab meat was an added extra. Since it was just me dining, I sat at the bar. The bar keeps were friendly and even let me sample an oyster on the half shell. I've never had raw oysters, nor had the inclination to try them. But I did try them here. They are shucked fresh right at the bar and I must say it was pretty good. I probably won't have oysters again anytime soon, but it was good. Not sandy and it didn't have a "pond" taste to it. Very good. When and if I return to Atlanta, this will be on my to do list again. It's only about 7 miles from downtown Atlanta, if that. This was one of the highlights of my vacation.

• Visited December 2012
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“It's so good, it was our"go to"spot for happy hour, and that's when you need to go.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

The menu is really a bit expensive, except for happy hour specials, which are truly special. The shrimp boil, calamari, alligator, orange shrimp and a few more are enough to fill up anybody and are really delicious. Served only in the bar. Occasionally they have dinner specials, like the crawdad bowl for around $10.00, but most dinner entrees are in the $20-$30 dollar range opposed to the 4-6 buck happy hour deals. It gets very busy after 6pm. We got out of there every time for about $40.00 for the 2 of us including our drinks.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MattJulieandWilson
Acworth, Georgia
“Ate here for lunch, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Ate at Pappadeaux with my parents, brother and husband for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised. Started with 2 dozen raw oysters and the lobster, shrimp & pork egg rolls. The egg rolls were quite good with decent sized bites of lobster in them (only negative, they were a little greasy). The oysters were chilled and fresh. My husband and I both had po boys (oyster and shrimp) and thought they were delicious. My husband has been to New Orleans several times and had true po boys. Said the po boy at Pappadeaux was very good in comparison.
The only complaint we had was the service was on the slow side. We were often left waiting for one thing or another. It was an early weekend lunch with no more than 10 tables in the entire restaurant. I saw several servers on the floor, so it wouldn't appear to be because they were shorthanded.

• Visited December 2012