“Amazed and surprised”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 713 Restaurants in Marietta
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sao Paulo, Sp
“Amazed and surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I liked everything, since the place, the good service and the food. We had a dozen of oysters which were on sale for 6 dollars, veery fresh! Also, a grilled mahi mahi fish with scalopes, shrimps and crawfish with some special wine sauce, tasted great! Our bill, including tip, 50 dollars.

Visited January 2013

Yuba City, California
“Cajun Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good Cajun food with everything from alligator meat to Gumbo. Large portions of spicy food and friendly servers. The delivery of our meal was delayed but the manager came to us to apologize before we complained. It can be noisy. I recommend lunch rather than dinner.

Visited January 2013
Woodstock, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Great - Wonderful Food! Amazing atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family (myself, my parents, my sister) LOVE to go to Pappadeaux on Windy Hill Road in Marietta, GA. We've been to the other locations and they just don't come close to this one.... For some reason, the Windy Hill Rd location has learned what it takes to keep us coming back. They make the food the way you request it (we are a little high maintenance at times), it's hot, fresh, and served with a smile. We love to people watch here too. The atmosphere is buzzing, interesting, friendly, and just fun. Parking is great. Pricing is reasonable for hard to find fresh and perfect seafood, and the staff is just amazing. I highly recommend the Windy Hill Rd location of this restaurant. (Get there early as they are always very busy). ;-)

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I like the place. There is always a long line if you do not have reservation . Great drinks. Good value for the money

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great seafood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

The seafood variety was confusing what to choose. My husband had great shrimps wrapped in bacon. I had great red Texas fish, but it was spicy and there was nothing about that in menu. The husband's dirty rice was spicy too, and again nothing in menu about that. He liked such spicy rice, but I was happy that I didn't ordered it since I'm not able to eat spice food. Except spicing my fish was awesome.
The place is large, but a little bit noisy for us. Good enough for families with children.

• Visited December 2012