“NEW ADDITION TO THE SQUARE”
Review of Pressed Panini Bar

Pressed Panini Bar
Ranked #74 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Opened a couple of months now. Success. The sandwiches are unique and hot. We tried a couple different ones. Look forward to the next lunch there. You can sit down or get it to go. 15 minutes and you are in heaven.Clean restaurent and fresh food. I give these folks a A

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I waded through the other run of the mill restaurants and discovered this treat, to our delight. We tried two different sandwiches, each on a different Panini bread. The meats were fresh and delicious, the salads were unique and tasty. We didn't think the second sandwich could be better then the first, but it was. All of this at the price of your standard franchised meal. This is what happens when a true chef prepares a quick take out menu. We are so lucky to have this in our hometown that is surrounded by art galleries, one of a kind boutique stores and a entertaining square.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I love this place I recommend it to anyone!!great menu items like the turkey and Brie melted in my mouth and the quinoa salad is the very best

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Best lunch option on the Square in Marietta. Hands down. Contemporary, moden decor. Try the turnkey apple and brie. Love the avocado oil chips. Mouth watering as I write about it. Cannot wait for them to be open in the evenings. Hope the owners add more restaurants to the area. Same owners as Taqueria Tsunami.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches are fresh and loaded with fresh ingredients. The service is excellent. I will return often to try the other sandwiches and salads. Good value as the price includes side and drink. The sides are unique as well.

Been to Pressed Panini Bar? Share your experiences!