“Excellent steak house in East Cobb”

Aspens Signature Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Aspens Signature Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sandy Plains
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Aspens is our go-to place when we want a great steak, especially on special occasions. It is convenient to our home, provides quality, excellent tasting steaks, and superior service.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food is excellent and the service and atmosphere is great. I love the ambience and plan to celebrate my Halloween birthday there.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have to say that even I am bit surprised how good they do it here! First of all, the service is super friendly and attentive - they want you to know your meal matters to them. On our last visit, we had the pear salad to start, then shared a prime rib with a side of scallops and spinach and baked potato. Call of them were great - paired with an earthquake cab, it was delicious. We took home some desserts - chocolate mousse cake and key lime pie. I will be back!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

First time visiting Aspens and everything about the restaurant speaks quality. Our service from start to finish was truly perfect. The server was knowledgeable and very attentive. The atmosphere of the restaurant was warm and cozy. We had the lobster bisque and the wedge salad to start. The salad was very good, unfortunately it was the highlight of the meal. The soup was very, very salty. Our entrees left much to be desired. I personally had the trout, and I found this dish to be also very salty and overall not very good. Overall, I probably would give this restaurant another try. Perhaps I should have ordered a steak as that seems to be what they are known for. The service and atmosphere would bring me back once more.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have been going to Aspens since it opened and has been the best consistency of any restaurant we have experienced. It is our neighborhood place and the food has always been right there at the top of quality...rarely do we go in town when we have one of the best right here in East Cobb. Comfortable, cozy and casual, warm and inviting, eat at the bar, next to the fireplace, in the dining from or your own private room, Aspens caters to all needs.

Been to Aspens Signature Steaks? Share your experiences!