“Get Your Game On... But Be Ready to Fight For Your Table”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #141 of 757 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My sons and I went here on Saturday, July 19, 2014. It was a busy busy night apparently when we arrived. We had to fight for a table to sit down at, and once we were in our seat we couldn't get up or someone would try to take your table. This was ridiculous! I was eating my salad while my boys went to the restroom, and a woman asked me how much longer I would be eating, because she didn't want to be waiting around for a table if I was going to be eating much longer... My reply was: "Go wait somewhere else."

My boys hit the jackpot on the tickets so, it was a nice experience after all.

Food was great, drinks were even better! I had a strawberry mango margarita. On point!

Noise was crazy, kids running around unattended (not D&Bs fault), and too many table lurkers. If you go on a weekend, be ready to fight for your table in the game room.

2  Thank Tomira R

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Need better service, if you want to close off an area, do that. Angry, rude server stating, I am tired of these f_ _ __ing people. Not professional at all!!!! Will not be going there again.

2  Thank Angela A
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a blast. If you are unaware how the restaurant works you will be totally confused because they do not have anyone directing people on where to sit or even what to do. My husband went to one in New York so he knew what to do I was totally lost. The dining area was nice very clean. We had to get someone's attention to get a menu. And to relieve our ticket after we ate. The food was delish. We ordered the philly cheese steak with fries and mac & cheese... and the ny strip steak with mashed potatoes and onion strings. The only dish I didn't care for was the mac. Something was just off with it. Other than that the food was to die for. The high point of the night was the game area!!! OMG an adult playground. I had soo much fun we won over 2700 tickets. I would definitely be back when in ATL. word to the wise u guys should hire more waiters for dining area. Other that feat job

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This place was fun the food was good. We went as a fsmily of six and only spent about $200 on food and games. I wasn't crowded like as all the reviews say. The drinks were amazing.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Wanted to get out of the "rat race" for the holiday wknd. I was told by friends and coworkers to try Dave and Busters. My son and I had an absolute blast. Good food, fast service and a friendly atmosphere. My son even stated that the food actually looked like the picture (menu).