“Fun Place”

Dining options: Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun Place”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was my first time at a Dave and Buster's. This place was more than I expected.
Finding the building wasn't difficult because it was right off the highway. When I first entered I saw a sign at the front with alot of rules, and the door was missing a handle, which I feel needs to be fixed. We were greeted by a uninformative woman at some sort of a reception desk. I asked her about rewards, but she seemed unaware. After that, I noticed like three different dining rooms, a billiards section and then the game room. I expected it to be only adults, but it was running rampant with children. The games were fun nevertheless. We got some combination with food, drink and tickets for games. It ended up being way more expensive than expected.

• Visited October 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Huge”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

1st impression was ‘WOW.’
2nd impression was … how do I get seated and served?

(I will agree with the poster who was ‘Disappointed,’ this place needs signs or someone to let people know where to go for what.)

I walked into the place behind another couple, we both went to the ‘food’ area and waited to be seated … and waited … and waited. Finally we all walked back to the entrance area and after being there a while, the couple had to almost grab an employee walking by to get there attention.

That is how we found out that there was also a ‘seat yourself’ area. We both chose that (seeing no one seemed to be working the other area.) From there on things improved. I was given a menu almost right away, and they came back shortly after to take my order, food was delivered timely.

Ended up with my usual … Philly Cheesesteak. This one had the meat sliced finely, the onions, peppers and mushrooms were grilled to a ‘soft’ state. I chose the onion strings (finely sliced), they may have been called something else. Very good, didn’t need my usual ketchup on the rings.

Got full, so didn’t eat all the bun but did eat all the meat and vegi’s … good, but $10+ for the sandwich.

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Dave and Busters Marietta, GA.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to Dave and Busters to meet with some friends after work. The atmosphere is always nice, the place is clean and the service is always good. We sat at the bar and our bartender / waitress was the best. She kept us entertained and was very friendly. Overall, they offer great food and service.

• Visited August 2013
Chattanooga, TN
“The kids will enjoy it.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The games were fun for the kids. The adults can also enjoy themselves. However, the steak philly still has my stomach hurting from all the grease. Regardless its a great family hangout just eat before you come.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Familywoman1972
Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FAMILY NIGHT”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great entertainment for adults , teens and small kids . Enjoyed the food and service , sufficient parking , reasonable prices , not too difficult to find .

Visited July 2013