“Fun Trip”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I decided to check this place out and we had a great time. It was fun playing all the games and winning tickets. The service at the bar was really slow but you can expect that from a place like this. All and all it was fun.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My friends and I came here at a 7 pm on a Friday night. The main resturant was closed for a party (no problem, I understand) so we went to the midway to try to find booth or
high-rise tabel. We found a booth and waited 10 minutes for the tabel to be cleared away. We asked a few servers very politely on how to order\who was our waiter, and they commemented "I'll be there in a minute". We were frustrated, and decided to leave and eat at Cracker Barrel down the street.
We came back about an hour later to play the games, and had a blast! We have eaten here in the past and had NO ISSUES, but I just felt this time the waiters were rude and almost annoyed that we were interested in eating.
They have "old games" like frogger, ms pac man, etc as well as "new games" like fruit ninja, house of the dead, and lots of other choices. We spent almost two hours walking around, laughing and playing games. We really did have a great time in the game room, but was disappointed with the lack of food service.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by the staff at the Holiday Inn Express. I ate at the bar and the service was excellent. Made great suggestions on what she thought I would like based on my questions about the menu.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff was really friendly and the place was really nice. I liked the way it was set up and overall it was really fun.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My teen boys love Dave and Buster's so we have been to many of them across the country. This one was as good as the others. We purchased the Eat and Play option and this seems like the best deal if you are going to eat as well as visit the arcade. Several games were not working but most of our favorites were up and running. The staff was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Tara L

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!