“Fun for the whole family”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #166 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My teen boys love Dave and Buster's so we have been to many of them across the country. This one was as good as the others. We purchased the Eat and Play option and this seems like the best deal if you are going to eat as well as visit the arcade. Several games were not working but most of our favorites were up and running. The staff was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Tara L

Reviewed March 14, 2013

First time going and it wasn't the hype I was hoping for. Games were all good, food was not good at all. Over cooked, small portions. I ordered nachos, $10.00 you know the chips with cheese on them. There was maybe 1/3 of a cup poured onto a huge plate of chips, scarce meat, tomatoes & sour cream. Asked if they could give me a little more and they said yes. Got the pill and they charged me $3 extra for it.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had an awesome time with family and friends! Staff was pleasant and professional! I would definitely return to this Dave & Buster's!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Fun place for the entire family. Service could be a little better but its okay. Games for everyone of all ages. Overall if you are looking for a decent night out that can please everyone this is your place and the bar is great for the adults to enjoy liesure time while the kids play

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I like Dave and Busters for the food and the activites after. I espically enjoy the new games the have put in.

Been to Dave & Buster's? Share your experiences!