“Best Thai food in Atlanta”

Lemon Grass Thai Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I ate at The Lemon Grass the first month they opened ... about 1994. I lived In Marietta at the time. I love Thai food and we'd been driving downtown, but once we discovered The Lemon Grass, we not only went there regularly, but took our friends there. The food is just great - don't know any other way to say it. And it's healthy and not greasy like some Thai food. For a little extra, you can get brown rice. Nice! Anytime we are anywhere near Marietta, we arrange our schedule so that we can have lunch or dinner at The Lemon Grass. The food quality and taste has never waivered. The restaurant is tucked away in the corner of an L-shaped strip mall. Find it! Wonderful food and very nice people.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 10, 2009

I love this place! They have the best curry I have found in the Marietta area. I love to meet friends here for dinner and love it for take-out nights at home.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 8, 2009

We plugged "Asian" into the GPS and we were directed... The menu had a variety of dishes that made it hard to choose. We started with spring rolls and cream cheese rolls (very yummy) and decided on Pad Thai (the menu called it Pud Thai) with served with both chicken and shrimp and spicy shrimp noodle. One other thing I would add, that was charming- I ordered a diet Coke and it was served in an iced cold bottle. That doesn't happen every day. Lemon Grass is a must try in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed February 1, 2009

Great for take out, Excellent Duck Curry.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook