“Great Southern BBQ!”

Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q
Ranked #20 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Good BBQ, good folks, and good times -- that’s what you’ll find here at Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q. Grilling and cookouts have been a favorite family tradition of ours for as long as we can remember, and since 1990, we’ve shared that tradition with Marietta by serving up authentic, slow-cooked BBQ favorites, and we've loved every second of it! Whether you’re craving ribs, pulled pork, or a home-cooked brisket just like Grandma made, we’ll have your fix. Nothing makes us prouder than cooking up the best BBQ around for the best community there is. See y’all soon!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of our favorite BBQ places to eat. All of their meats are delicious. I normally get the pork or chicken. They serve delicious burgers and you need to try their BBQ with the "outside cut". All of their sides are good, especially their coleslaw. I recommend eating here if you are in the mood for BBQ.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate at their booth at the 2014 Dogwood Festival in Atlanta. We both had the bbq pork sandwiches, fries, and sweet tea. All were delicious. If we are close to one of their restaurants we will definitely try them again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The first whiff of the smoking meat on their indoor grill will have you salivating. The meats are tender and flavorful and the barbeque sauce we like is the sweet one, although there are others. There are many sides you may choose from on the menu. One little secret not on the menu is the all you can eat special, so ask about it. Prices are very reasonable. It is a real down home casual atmosphere.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Williamson Brothers catered my son's rehearsal dinner party. We had pork and chicken, slaw, mac and cheese and baked beans. Every item was delicious and I'm so glad I added the mac & cheese. The only negative was the sauce which was a little strange and non-traditional. Several people mentioned they missed the regular sweet hickory smoke sauce that usually comes with OK or TEX barbeque. I wish I had been given a choice or had the differences explained better. The pork was almost gone at the end of the event but there was so much chicken left. Slaw and beans were great!
We had 80 guests at a barn venue.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Williamson Brothers is close to where I work and I go there at least once a week. Their BBQ is excellent. The meats are smoked in-house near the front of the restaurant; you walk by the smoker if your table is near the back of the retaurant. I'm a big fan of their pulled pork BBQ. At lunch, I get their Trio Combo - a large sandwich, one side, and a drink for $7.99 - trust me, you won't walk out hungry. Service is very quick at lunchtime.