“Good BBQ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q

Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q
Ranked #13 of 710 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love BBQ and This one is good. Portions are a little small for the price but the food is good. Atmosphere is good.

Visited December 2012

Cumming, Georgia
“Best Ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

These were the best ribs we have had since we moved to the area six years ago. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made our dinner a great experience!

Visited October 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Have only done take out but it's always good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Yummy! With many BBQ places in the area, this one if my favorite. Sweet sauce and delicious baked beans.

Visited May 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll drive across town again for this.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

A coach friend told me about this bbq - after his teams returned there by request of players/parents while staying for tourney. He said that doesn't happen a lot and that Williams Bros. is in his "top 5". So.. I made sure I got there. We ordered reg and buffalo chix fingers, bbq pork sandwhiches, onion rings, and hickory fries to go. Service was very helpful over the phone. They got everything packaged right, fresh, and made sure I had the extra sauce I wanted. The bbq is delicious.. just moist and smokey like I hope for. chix tenders were good-portioned and mostly meat (not breading). Onion rings and hush-puppies were not overcooked, and the hickory fries (topped with pork and melted cheese) were a great starter! The restaurant had the look and aroma of what you want from a bbq place. parking around back is better.. also closer to the door. Can't wait to sit-in and try more next time. $45 tab for more food than we could finish.

• Visited January 2013
Peoria IL
“Pretty Darn Good Que!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped here on our way to Savannah, GA for New Years. Atmosphere was that of a southern smokehouse at its best. Logs stacked outside right by the entrance. The smell of smoke as soon as you walk in the door. We were greeted and seated extremely fast even though it was right in the middle of lunch hour. Relatively busy which is always a good sign for a restaurant. We ordered our food and I excused myself to the restroom, by the time I was back (a short time only momentarily distracted by the indoor open smoker) and our food was already there. My wife had the Pulled Pork and Black eyed peas, Lunch Special. I had the combo with Ribs and beef and Mac and Cheese and Beans. As for the food Pulled pork looked good and my wife said it was. I tried her black eyed peas and they were tasty. My food was awesome. The ribs were spare ribs with tips included 3 bones, The beef I assume was brisket of the chopped variety. The ribs were some of the best I have ever had. They came of the bone well with out being mushy and were well seasoned, and you could see a nice smoke ring. The beef was also moist and not overly smokey, which is what I like. The baked beans were good with what appeared to be sausage. They were moderately sweet and just needed a little pepper to be exactly to my liking. Unfortunately the mac and cheese left something to be desired. Definitely fine for a child but not what I had hoped for, more of a box style than homemade. My meal also came with Texas toast. Server was pleasant and efficient without ever seeming overbearing. Overall an exceptional experience. Would surely recommend this establishment to others.

• Visited December 2012