“Quick!”

Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q
Ranked #20 of 757 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Good BBQ, good folks, and good times -- that’s what you’ll find here at Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q. Grilling and cookouts have been a favorite family tradition of ours for as long as we can remember, and since 1990, we’ve shared that tradition with Marietta by serving up authentic, slow-cooked BBQ favorites, and we've loved every second of it! Whether you’re craving ribs, pulled pork, or a home-cooked brisket just like Grandma made, we’ll have your fix. Nothing makes us prouder than cooking up the best BBQ around for the best community there is. See y’all soon!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

FAst service.....extremely tender BBQ, meat stayed on our ribs until we touched it, then melted in our mouths! Free dessert with check-in on Foursquare.......

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I am a person who LOVES barbecue....so I have visited most of the restaurants in the Atlanta area who specialize in barbecue. Williamson's is O.K.....not the best. They serve the outside of the pork along with the inside, so you get the harderned-blackened portions of the pork (which you can't chew) which is a waste of money and time. The sauce is O.K,...again not the best.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had an office function and Wiliamson catered the lunch. It was delicious and melted in your mouth. I'm going by there this afternoon and may stop for dinner to go.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Alabama style BBQ - I remember the first time I went there, and spoke to the brother's dad - what a great guy he was! He even gave me tips if I wanted to open my own BBQ resturant. Try the brunswick stew or smoked sausage to go along with a pulled pork sandwich, and you will be in hog heaven. I used to buy 4 gallons of the sauce at christmas time, to send to my relatives up north who can not live without it. You can get the sauce now in all the major grocery stores in Marietta - it's the only one I put on my 'cue at home!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Picked up some for the weekend. Initially, when my son and his friend arrived with plans for a pre-wedding party, they were not going to eat. After just a taste, I had to hide some for the rest of the family. They kept saying how good it was. Having multiple choices of sauces really helped. Ordered the chopped pork, potato salad, brunswick stew, fried okra, fried onion rings, and a stuffed baked potato. Service for takeout was very friendly. Needless to say, there were no leftovers.