“Good food nice atmosphere”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #156 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Powder Springs, Georgia, Usa
“Good food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is one of the better restaurants in the area. Never had a bad meal here. Highly recommend to all who want good food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“A local favorite”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Mexican food is not a normal part of my diet, but once in a while I will indulge. That was yesterday for dinner. We were there early, so we beat the dinner stampede. We had the small order of guacamole as an appetizer. I was not expecting it to be made table side - and the server customized it to our preferences as their normal method of service. Chips and salsa were plentiful and tasty. My wife was very happy with her veggie burrito, while I sampled a burrito taco and tamale from the a la carte menu. They were all delicious, and I just finished the leftovers for lunch today.

Overall, definitely worth a try if you are in the area.

• Visited August 2013
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Average - Better Options Available”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Since La Parrilla seems to be a neighborhood favorite, we decided to try La Parilla for lunch. I sincerely do not know what makes this place so popular. Maybe it is the drinks but since I do not drink, I will never know. The chips were horrible. The chips did not taste fresh and they were cold. I normally could eat the beans at other Mexican restaurants but the pinto beans were too big for me . They were not smashed as fine. The General Manager came to sample the chips at our table and agreed that they were cold but the taste was standard for La Parrilla. I ordered lunch fajitas and my daughter ordered two tacos from the dinner menu. The food was edible but it was nothing special. I do not feel they had enough lunch combinations. For sub par food, I think the prices were expensive for lunch. They did give us a free dessert that tasted okay.

Staff was very friendly and the place was clean.

For me and my family, I strongly believe there are other Mexican Restaurants that have better food quality than La Parrilla. Therefore, we have no plans on returning.

• Visited June 2013