“feeling like home!”

Ranked #59 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Mason, Ohio
“feeling like home!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a place worth looking into! We arrived to find 2 smokers out front and not sure what to find inside!
We walked in to be welcomed like we were home!
Greens, Mac and Cheese, potato salad? Where do I begin?
Home made pie, and even one that was sugar free!
I have one thing to say about this place, GO!
God has blessed this family with a gift you have to taste!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 70Chevelle454

Roswell, Ga.
“What a find! Lots of wonderful choices.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great place! Country food at its best but much more. Brisket, smoked for 18 hours, gyros, greek salads, talapia, the list goes on and on. I had the country fried chicken, spinach, & mac n cheese the first visit. My husband had the greek chicken, roasted potatoes, & greek salad. The desserts are incredible. The best chocolate pie I've ever had & I've had many! The italian wedding cake was awesome, coconut cake, just ok, coconut cream pie was good. We loved it so much we brought food home for the next day. We took the meatloaf, brisket, collards, and more home for the next day! The restaurant is run by a wonderful family. While there, the owner talked for a few moments to the crowd. This didn't offend me, I found it charming. He believes in the Lord & let's you know that. Lunch is 7.99 for a meat & 2 vegetables plus biscuit. They serve an all you can breakfast too.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank IrisRoswell
“The name says it all: "come n get it"!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Simply put: this place has good food, great value, exceptional customer service, and is family friendly. This is the kind of place where everybody knows your name. I wish I lived closer, so they could know my name too! And they would, because I would eat there on a weekly basis!!! We ordered breakfast. The Hubs and I did the AYCE. pancakes were yummy! Bacon perfectly crisp. The BEST I ever ate! Everything was brought out hot and fresh. Would love to go back for lunch one day and give that a try.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TPacleb
“A great little place when you don't want to eat a chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

It's a great locally owned diner that has great food. Will definitely visit again. Nothing frozen here

• Visited August 2013