“Same food and layout, but so much better”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #526 of 724 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dallas (near Atlanta), GA
“Same food and layout, but so much better”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Of all the McDonald's restaurants I have been to in my life, there are exactly two that stand out for environment, service, consistency, and quality. The Marietta McDonald's is one of those two (the other one is in Indianapolis). I am so dedicated to this McDonald's that I drive my son crazy as I make him drive by another McDonald's just to go to the Marietta one. Need I say more?

Visited November 2013

Lithia, Florida
“Best Biscuits!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It was nice to get fresh hot buttered biscuits when I ordered my bacon egg and cheese biscuits, this was a nice southern touch, that I had to write a thank you to the staff. Most McDonalds biscuits are overcooked and lack the butter topping, this was a great southern touch that I have not seen since living in North Carolina, will be back in next week on my return trip to Alpharetta from Florida and I will thank them in person, great job great food!

Visited July 2013

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!