“Freshly prepared and excellent value”
Review of Red Curry Thai

Red Curry Thai
Ranked #81 of 721 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Atlanta
“Freshly prepared and excellent value”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have had lunch twice at Red Curry over the last month or so. Both times the food has been excellent and very reasonably priced. Those dishes designated as spicy normally come with minimal heat, but they can kick it up as much as you desire.

• Visited July 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Good Thai food, good price”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

So this place used to be called Curry Curry, so I think they either changed management or maybe owners. We thought we'd try it out though because it's close to our house. The staff was very friendly and we were allowed to choose our own table.
The menu has a good selection of Thai classics, and there's a couple good options for the kids. My favorite is always Green Curry with chicken, so I had to try it. This was a good dish of green curry, not too spicy, so next time I'd probably tell them to crank up the heat. But I do like it very spicy. The Pad Thai was also ordered at our table and it was very good.
I would say the prices were really reasonable and the portions were large enough that everyone at our table had enough leftovers for lunch the next day.
I would definitely recommend you give it a try if you are in the area and you want to try something different than the usual.

• Visited April 2013