“Always Good”

Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sunday evening dinner with friends and family - a selection of salads and pizza, which are always excellent. Also had the chip and dip app and some glasses of wine - all in all, they always do it right and service is good

Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great pizza and salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Visit with my two girls - another solid meal. The food and service is very consistent, which is what you want from a chain restaurant (or any other restaurant !)

Visited November 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Pricey Pizza, but always tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My favorite is the Thai Chicken Pizza, but my family swears by the Chinese Chicken salad and the Grilled Vegetables on Foccacia. Food can be a bit pricey for pizza, but it's always good. Take advantage of the curbside takeout and order by web.

Visited November 2013
Georgia
“Obviously had staffing problems!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We looked forward to our visit to this restaurant after reading online reviews and checking out their menu....yummm. But when we got there, it took at least 5 minutes for someone to acknowledge us and the hostess was surly and unfriendly. Our waiter was great though and the food was wonderful. We had the Fire Roasted Chile Rellano which was excellent but spicy! and the Carnitas Tacos which were good. I had my first Raspberry Iced Tea which I fell in love with!

When we arrived there were about 12 dirty tables and for our entire visit no one cleaned those. The staff stood around chatting and laughing and the entire place seemed to really not care about the customers (except our waiter) Poor management!

We will eat at a CPK again, just not this one.

• Visited August 2013
“Love the Chicken Piccata”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We go here often, it's a family favorite. Kids love the Alfredo, wife loves the pizza, and I think they have some of the best chicken piccata I've ever had anywhere. I've eaten at a lot of places and try it often, but so far this is the best... I know it's strange saying that for a chain too.

• Visited March 2013