“Great food, reasonably priced”
Review of Okinawa Restaurant

Okinawa Restaurant
Ranked #142 of 730 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food, fast and very reasonably priced. It is a good idea (though not required) to make a reservation, it gets busy.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sushi is fabulous, fresh, some of the best I have every had. Didn't try the hibachi but looks interesting. 9 of us had a business dinner, nobody was complaining and not a morsel left on any plate. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have enjoyed lunch here a number of times! They offer three great lunch deals. The first may be for the more adventurous sushi eater since it is Chef's choice. The second (my favorite) allows you to choose either 2 or 3 rolls. The final lunch deal is for you non-sushi eating types. Each deal comes with chicken or miso soup and a small salad with your choice of dressing. Go for the Miso and Ginger dressing. I know...cliche for Japanese, but both are enjoyable.
All of the classic rolls are fresh and yummy. Try some of their speciality rolls too, they are equally good. Today, I had the submarine roll for the first time. Nice light tempura on the outside. Good choice if you are looking for something cooked. Never had any sushi here that I didn't like.
If you haven't been in here since it changed over from Beef O'Brady's, you will be shocked to see the inside of this little local gem.

1  Thank Ces92
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've dined here several times since they've opened and I've never been disappointed in either the food or the service. Their Hibachi dinners are great. I particularly like the filet dinner and the shrimp dinner. I love fried rice and theirs is superb. Highly recommended.