“Best pizza in Marietta”

La Bella's Pizzeria
Ranked #342 of 753 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've had pizza from everywhere in Marietta. La Bella's is the best. I grew up in New Jersey, and these are NJ or NY guys. You know it the moment you walk in. It's definitely a take out place, although there are a couple of tables. The cheese is from the northeast. I can't explain it more than that, but there's a big difference. It's the cheese I ate when I grew up. The garlic knots, which are kind of like garlic bread but rolls, are also good. This is all I've gotten there. They do have other dishes, but I can tell you from several visits that the pizza is terrific.

3  Thank dgoren
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went with my daughter and her friend. You get a lot of food with pretty good quality. My daughter is a student and is on a tight budget. I recommend this restaurant. The service was great.