“Englishmen Forgiven, Phone lady- Think before you post on the internet again”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Georgia Theatre Company
Ranked #28 of 53 things to do in Marietta
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I thought it was a nice theatre. The staff were actually doing their job and made an effort. The Englishmen who couldn't bring in his snacks...Now you know you usually aren't allowed to bring in outside snacks and flash it in front of the staff..I agree with Slaphappie on the phone lady. Turn your phone on silent and put it away. Your employer emailed you, you can wait an hour to two before responding and you can apologize to him after and explain. Way to drop her name, and you say she chasitised you like a child but your post is a clear cut example of childish behavior... Overall My experience was extremely pleasant and I enjoyed my time.

1  Thank Seldon D

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to see the Desolation of Smaug in 3D, our first time at this theater. I really enjoyed the 3D glasses. They were high quality and blocked out the extra annoying light on the sides. My husband said he had a slight film on his and tried cleaning it but it didn't work (he said he should have just gotten another pair but didn't). I was impressed through.

The seats were decent, not full stadium seating like you see in the larger theaters but they were still tiered, which was good for me because I am short and can't stand having heads in front of me blocking a big chunk of the screen. It helped that, though it was sort of busy, it wasn't packed.

The popcorn was ok, not the best movie popcorn I've had but still fine to munch on during a movie.

We will go back - the prices were a little better than other theaters and much closer to us.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We went on 4th of July to a movie. The theatre was nice and clean. The seating was very comfortable, although the seats with the lift-up armrests would have been nicer. It was a matinee, so I was pleased with the $8 movie price. It was a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was stunned at what the staff did. Is this normal in America? I had three small 5x5x2 cookies with me - three brownies packed in a plastic wrap. Basically the cashier told me I cannot bring the cookies in. WHY? I wasn't even sure if I was going to get hungry during the movie, but decided to take them just in case. The cashier said we have to eat them now or throw them away when she saw I have them. By the way, they were not cheap! I thought - no big deal... following a friends advice I decided its no big deal and put them in my pockets even not to eat them during the movie... Then the cashier told some big manager to follow us and and demand we throw them away!!! What is wrong with this people!!?? is this a policy where you HAVE to eat what they offer and empty your pockets on their JUNK FOOD???? this is an INFRINGMENT on constitutional rights !!! SHAME ON YOU!

3  Thank Tartann