“A Great Evening for locals and visitors”

The Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre
Ranked #65 of 867 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Description: Please come in and enjoy our warm and charming atmosphere overlooking Historic Marietta Square. Everything is made from scratch and stands out above the rest. If you can make it to the second floor you won't be sorry! Our reputation for our Cafe Chicken Salad Croissant, loaded with cranberries and almonds is growing. We've been told it's "the best I've ever had"! We use only fresh ingredients and have prepared a menu that is unique and full of flavor. 2016 was the first year of our Dinner Theatre on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Go to our website and click on the Dinner Theatre link for show info, dates and times. The Vineyard Cafe is the perfect destination for your next lunch meeting, impromptu tea party or enjoying your meal in the park with lunch-to-go. Book your next party, bridal luncheon, or baby shower in any of our private rooms. We host tea parties for both adults and children. The Vineyard Cafe has an extensive dinner menu available for catering parties after hours. Please call for more information .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My sisters and I—six of us total...3 live in Marietta, 2 from Florida and one from Tennessee—met up for a weekend visit and went to the Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theater and saw Steel Magnolias. The dinner was delicious and the the play even more so! What a wonderful night out for us and we will do it again when we meet up in Marietta.

Date of visit: August 2019
Betty B, Owner at The Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Awww Thank You. Your server Jackie told me what a joy y'all were to take care of so I'm glad you had such a good time. We hope to see you again next time you're in town!

Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice little city cafe. The food was very good. Overlooking city square. Very happy; will go back

Date of visit: August 2019
Betty B, Owner at The Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much!

Reviewed July 11, 2019

It's been a couple years since I've been to the Vineyard Cafe and I was disappointed this time. My Caprese Panini with chicken was lackluster. It had a lack of flavor. My friend's chicken salad croissant was not up to par for her. Although it had the pecans and cranberries as advertised in the menu, there were very few of both. It was mostly mayo and chicken. I miss the burst of flavor and herbs in the meals from the past. Maybe an off day for the cook?

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The Vineyard is definitely one of the places we choose to take guest! The food is awesome and the variety is refreshing. We have not been to the dinner theater, but I am sure it is of the same quality and most enjoyable-afterall it is The Vineyard!

Date of visit: June 2018
betty b, Owner at The Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for your kind words! Yes you should definitely try our dinner theatre. The food is always delicious and the talent top notch. If you'd like to be added to our email list to be notified of upcoming shows just shoot me an email at thevineyardcafe@comcast.net. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I've been to the Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre twice. The first time we sat around the stage it was small but the actors did a great job. The food was fine. The second time the food was the exact same and the stage set up at one end of the room. We were not aware we would be seated in the order we arrived so got poor seats in the back and couldn't see. Again the acting was good but having to keep trying to stand/sit to see was uncomfortable.

Date of visit: September 2017