“Try the Cadillac Burger with a glass of wine or craft beer!”
Review of Moxie Burger

Moxie Burger
Ranked #4 of 753 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Description: Fabulous neighborhood burger place!!
Description: Fabulous neighborhood burger place!!
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The Cadillac burger is a ground lamb burger smothered in sautéed mushrooms, carmelized onions, topped with chevre (goat cheese) and a dab of sauce on a freshly made bun...A little bit of heaven! Wonderful sides - French fries, sweet potato fries, zucchini fries, onion straws, etc. My husband loves their chili, but I's so hooked on the lamb burger, that I haven't tried it yet! About a dozen different sandwiches - beef, chicken, turkey and lamb. My husband has tried the hamburger, turkey and chicken sandwiches and loved them all.They have about 20 craft beers and as many delicious wines, Also, the usual teas and sodas. Artsy décor inside and outside- both a covered patio and open seating under the trees...Great for date night and families. We go there about once a week since we discovered it a couple of months ago! This is an upscale sandwich place with great atmosphere!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have visited Moxie Burger on a couple of occasions. I recently took a couple of colleagues and we had a great meal. The burgers are prepared fresh, so it does take a bit longer than going to a fast food chain (it's well worth it). This place can get very busy and at lunch and dinner, so plan to wait in line to order. The only downside is that seating is somewhat limited. However, there is a nice patio to sit on when the weather permits. I highly recommend their specialty, the "Moxie Burger." The fries and onion straws are also very good. Check this place out is you're looking for a good burger in the East Cobb Marietta area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The restaurant was very crowded yet we received our order very quickly the food was super delicious.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The wife and I treat Moxie as our "go to place" when we don't know where else to go...which happens a lot :<). Every time we go there we are impressed with what we get. The owner has been there every time we visit. Their selection of beers on tap and in the bottle..as well as wines is quite impressive. The bang for the buck is fantastic in this place. We used to go to another place down the street for a quick burger (TMG). The prices there were higher and the quality was not as good. I do not have enough superlatives to use for Moxie. I just wish we found out about it sooner!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Huge, juicy burgers! Great patio & nice beer selection on tap. Good stuff! Oh yeah, the fries are fantastic!!

Been to Moxie Burger? Share your experiences!