“The stuffed pizza was excellent!”
Review of Aurelio's Pizza

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #83 of 726 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Try the stuffed pizza. It is really excellent and unusual. There is a thin crust on top with sauce on top of that. The feeling is at the bottom. Pretty filling stuff. Nice atmosphere and good service. Large selection of pizzas.

Paul V, Owner at Aurelio's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hi Hiromita, Wow! Thank you for the kind review. We're glad you enjoyed the stuffed pizza - it's one of our more popular items. We hope to see you again soon. Best, Paul V., Owner

There are newer reviews for Aurelio's Pizza

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Based on some of the previous reviews, I am not sure I was at the same place. It is no frills, which is fine. The staff was friendly and very attentive. The pizzas are expensive and not very good. They are served on a wire grate, similar to the one in our BBQ grill. We only opted for one topping, mushrooms, since they were so expensive. The mushrooms were definitely from a can. The crust was soggy and the cheese just ran all over the place and half of it ended on the plate beneath the grate. The pizza server is a small plastic tool. The taste of the sauce and crust were similar to a famous homemade box pizza I ate as a kid! Sorry, but we won't be back.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hesitant to dish out a 5 star rating to pizza, however, this pizza is really really good and comes as close as you can get. Service was good. Location and decor is good. The garlic breadsticks were awesome. I have to say that for pizza it was a little pricy $27 dollars for a large that had 8 pieces, but the pizza was good so we really didn't mind to much.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite pizza, bar none. I grew up in Home wood, IL and frequented the original Aurelios. Imagine my surprise and delight when one appeared in east Cobb! This is not "deep dish" or "Chicago style", just your great thick cheeze, great sauce, and awesome toppings pizza. We love that they are open for lunch on the weekends. I'm hesitant to write this review since I want a seat when I want it! Its heaven on a plate!

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Most of the reviews are obviously insider promos. Nothing special. Average chain pizza. Plain atmosphere. You feel a bit had for going here. Whatever may be said not Chicago authentic.