Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Most of the reviews are obviously insider promos. Nothing special. Average chain pizza. Plain atmosphere. You feel a bit had for going here. Whatever may be said not Chicago authentic.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

It took 30 minutes to get our drinks and take our order. 40 minutes to get our food. Pizza came out warm like it had been sitting out in the back. We will not be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This has become an old standby. Not a bad thing, we love coming here. The stuffed pizza is the best! Can't get enough of it! Yes it's pricey, but you get a lot of food. We order a large and take it home and eat for two more days. Can't say enough good. Definitely have to try.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Having lived in Atlanta for 40 years, it pains me to say that the best pizza I have ever had is in Chicago, where my wife was born. So, when we saw that Aurelio's was a Chicago pizza house, we had to give it a try. While I can't say it's the best I've ever had, (Chicago still gets that vote) it's the best I've ever had in Atlanta. The servers are great and very helpful, the vegetables on the pizza are all fresh and tasty and plentiful and the crust is the best ever. I am not a crust person; my wife usually eats mine. But, she doesn't get any of my crust here. It's wonderfully crispy but not tough and complements the sauce and toppings. I like lots of toppings and the small loaded pizza leaves me full and happy. When we now go out for pizza, it's Aurelio's.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

It's a little pricey, but the food is very, very good. Try the stuffed pizza (it is the specialty of the house) and you will not regret it!