“Tasty fast casual with reasonably dietetic choices!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #69 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on Sunday and had a. Good meal. I chose the Chicken Orzo Pomodorino with a side of marinated slaw. My wife chose the Greek Salad. Both were way more food than we wanted - good problem! Both meals received good reports. My choice was, I believe, the largest meal on Zoe's Kitchen's menu. There is, at least, one more meal ready for me.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

The emphasis in this rapidly expanding chain is healthy and that goes a long way quickly. A few of the items are good, the rest are not what I'm looking for

Reviewed July 22, 2017

I wanted to like the food here, but I was fairly disappointed in the overall lack of flavors and seasonings. I had the little chicken rolls and they were dry and lacking any great tastes. I tried the pasta salad, which was not what I expected. It lacked the spiral pasta, black olives, tomato etc that are usually found in pasta salad. Really just lacked any flavors. The rice pilaf was just rice--so I wouldn't have called it rice pilaf.
The restaurant was clean and bright. You order and pay at the counter and then staff will deliver the food to your table.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

We tried Zoes for lunch and were happy with the Mediterranean flair and Greek themed fare. My husnad had the steak stak sandwich and a bowl of Greek chicken orzo soup. I had the Greek chicken pita sandwich with a side of grilled or roasted vegetables. Very very good! The steak was tender, oozing with yummy cheese. The chicken sandwich has generous amounts of feta cheese along with the grilled chicken breast and salad type ingredients. Good soup and side veggies. Fast and pleasant service. We ate on the outside patio, and enjoyed the meal very much.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I love this place especially after my workout. The chicken salad and kabobs are incredible. The steak is very tender and great place to eat if you are vegan.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Hi Shretta! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We can’t wait for you to visit us again soon!