“Lunch Below Average”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #151 of 726 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is basically a duplicate of Panera Bread's operation, but the food is nowhere near the quality, the atmosphere is noisy (loud screeching something that we presumed to be music), and on the facility is on the cavernous side. Tuna sandwich was more filler than tuna, chicken soup
was too much on the peppery side.

My wife had the Greek Salad which she thought was OK.

No way to rate service, this is an order at the counter and wait for delivery, so there really was
no service to speak of. The manager did turn down the screeching sound mentioned above.

There are newer reviews for Zoes Kitchen

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went to Zoe's Kitchen for the first time tonight. The setup is fairly simple, wait in line to order then take a number to your table and they will bring you your food. The chicken kabobs were awesome and the wraps looked good. There is a kids menu for little ones. Prices are reasonable, under $10 a plate. They should have beer and wine soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had dinner last night with a good friend and she suggested we go to Zoe's Kitchen. I wouldn't say the food is Mediterranean but more Mediterranean- ish. I had the chicken roll ups which were quite flavorful and portion size was while not large certainly satisfactory, my friend had the Greek salad and grilled chicken which was also very good. Dinner for two was less than $20. The atmosphere was fine (temp was kind of chilly) and there was outdoor seating. Service was fast and the employees were friendly and quite accommodating to my friends special meal requests. I will go back in the future.

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!