“Great food family friendly”
Review of Paper Mill Grill - CLOSED

Paper Mill Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Great food family friendly”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Went with a friend but wished I brought my family afterward!! Awesome martinies great atmosphere!! There was a man singing and playing music !! Granted for the older dating generation but awesome!! Food was great !! Service a tad slow but not that bad.

Marietta, Georgia, USA
“Delicious food, Great menu”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Read some previous reviews so was hesitant to go but some friends had asked us to meet them at the Paper Mill Grill, so we went. We had great service, the menu was quite varied (much larger than what is posted on their website on the internet), and the food delicious. My husband had the sliders and loved them. I ordered the Brunswick Stew and a Caesar Salad....both were excellent. The corn muffins and grits that came with the stew were absolutely yummy...best grits ever. I tasted the Steamed Mussels that one of our friends ordered and will tell you, they were the best I have tasted...the sauce was yummy and the portion was huge. There was a singer in the bar (very cozy there), but our friends were tired and didn't want to stay but I would definitely go there after dinner another time. Saw they served Sunday Brunch...will have to try it. Thumbs Up.

• Visited January 2013
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Not worth it”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Paper Mill Grill for dinner Saturday night. We had been there before, a couple of years ago but found it was slow and over-priced. It was refreshing to learn that nothing had changed. Once we were seated, we waited a good ten minutes before we saw our waiter, who had been chatting with the customers at the table across from us. He apologized for the wait, but did not improve his service after the apology. The food is in the $20 dollar range, and for that kind of entre price, I expect good, fast service. So what was I paying for? It certainly wasn't the food quality, which I would rate as average at best. However, to end on a high note, they have a nice bar with live music, which is a nice way to end your evening.

1 Thank Scott L
Atlanta
“Great food and prices”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Paper Mill Grill never has failed to please our palates. The salmon on risotto is fantastic. We also like to flat breads, the sliders, and the hamburgers. Given a choice we go there at least once a week. The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Always great - loved it!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Always great - loved it! great place for lunch or dinner, food and drinks are great - good service.Good place to go with your spouse - Tue and Thur they have 1/2 wine and martinis!

Visited October 2012