“Excellent, authentic and fresh”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #117 of 799 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 19, 2018

From the lamb to the tzikiki sauce and baba ghanoush, everything is fresh and seasoned well. Menu has a great selection. Casual seating or get it to go! My family and I are loyal regulars,

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch yesterday - four of us. I chose the Gyro Pita Wrap with Greek Salad and a drink for $8.50 and was very pleased with my choice. Every bite was enjoyed and consumed.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I have eaten here before and the food was average at best. Over the weekend we ordered take out from here and I was so violently ill for the next two days that I will never eat here again. I ordered the chicken kabob entrée. How do you mess that up? Through process of elimination, we think it was the chicken. BE AWARE!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

It looks small and cheap but don't be fooled. The food is amazing and very filling and the cooks are very nice. Get your seat fast because it fills up fast.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Great fresh food at a reasonable price. Always consistent. Casual place; you order at the counter and they call you when it is ready. Lunch special during the week is a great deal; see picture. Greek salad is huge and you can add gyro. The guys that work there are always kind. We eat here a few times each month and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank welltravelled0808

Been to Mediterranean Grill? Share your experiences!