“restful” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Fairfield, Virginia
“restful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

We spent the night here traveling home from Florida. The room was clean and comfortable. My wife really loved the bed, soft and cozy. It is located close to lots of resteraunts. The only negative was the breakfast needs to be given more attention but overall we had a restful nights stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

This was by far the absolute WORST hotel that I have ever stayed in before. First let me start by saying, I have only had ONE god experience at a Days Inn. It was my husband and my anniversary and also a relatives birthday. We drove from TN and our intitial plans were to go out to celebrate in downtown Atl, but decided to go back home. Our 9yr old son wanted to stay in a hotel. So we saw the Days Inn on the way out, plus we were very tired so we stopped and got two rooms, one for my in law and son and one for us. My husband tried to be romantic since we didnt do anything and got their "suite." We got into the room and it smelled like mold, there were cobb webs, a bug crwaled in my shoe, the jacuzzi tub was dirty, we pulled the cover back and there was hair all in the bed, my husband for THREE spiders in one of the pillows. we called to get moved to another room and when we got to that room we found a roach crawling away when we cut one the light. Next morning got in the shower and there was a spider hanging above my head and behind me the ceiling was another bug. THIS WAS THE WORST NIGHT EVER. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we got home we were so exhausted from lack of sleep. We only stayed bc my son and mother in law we already asleep.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
New York City
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2010

Rundown, almost everything was broken or in bad condition. A "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke. There was no soap...holes in the bedspread,,,broken shower handle....very uninviting place...Strange neighborhood....The wi-fi was SLOW!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Rockmart, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2010

My husband and I just needed to get away for a few days. We stayed at the Days Inn because it was right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. Shopping, good food and nice area. I would stay again and refer my friends to this hotel. The staff was very professional and friendly!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

My hubby and I stayed here for one night on the way back from our honeymoon. It was clean, had everything we needed, and was located near the interstate and near places to eat and buy necessities. The room was far from cutesy, but we weren't expecting it to be cute or have any type of frills. We stayed there to save money because we'd spent a lot on hotels over the course of our honeymoon. We saved money and we had no complaints about the hotel.

Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2010

We had a thoroughly pleasant stay and appeciate all the help we got from the front desk,
We were attending a family reunion and the room was so big that family member could come and spend time with us/

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2009

We reserved a room online that was to have two queen-sized beds. When we showed up, the managers (husband and wife team) said they hadn't gotten that information about the reservation, and they didn't have any more rooms with queen sized beds. Then they tried to charge us extra for having two children, even though nothing on the site or the reservation said that children were extra. We decided to leave, especially since our room smelled like smoke and we had requested a non-smoking room. I have never before seen managers so rude to paying guests.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family