“Horrible!!!”
Review of Loco Willy's

Loco Willy's
Ranked #353 of 714 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dallas, GA
“Horrible!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Food was horrible, my wife ordered the chicken quesadilla and it was under cooked and the chicken was from a can. We told the waitress and she said there was no manager there to make an adjustment. We will not be going back.

2 Thank Chrisandjoni

Acworth, Georgia
“What a surprise.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been meaning to stop in here and check out the place, boy am I glad I did. Immediately had a great sense of what this place is, bar with barfood. Nothing too fancy, nothing too pretentious just plain old good bar stuff. Now, being a bar you'll have to put up with the 40 or 50 somethings at the bar and unusually close barstools to the main tables. I was there for lunch so they'll get even closer later in the day. Might want to have the ladies sit facing the street and the guy facing the tvs, just a tip. I had the brisket quesadilla on the suggestion of the server, she nailed it. I'm am going to go back for the shrimp blt later in the week, and when I assume the real nature of this place will kick in, Sunday for the wings. Great staff, great menu and right on the money as far as what their intention was in opening.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great local spot... good food @ reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We have eaten here 3 times so far and definitely plan to be back. The menu isn't huge but it's packed with some great choices. The brisket quesadilla is amazing. The burger is awesome too, as well as their cheese dip, which we added shrimp to. Yummy. The fried fish sandwich was good and they have these huge french fries that are delicious. The fish tacos were a little dry, but with the addition of their cheese dip, they were great. Some of the wing flavors don't go that well with the smoked wings. FYI. The service has been top notch and although we haven't met the owner, I'm pretty sure we've seen him twice talking to other patrons. This is our local favorite, hands down.

• Visited February 2012