“YUM!”

Biscuits & More
Ranked #118 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in on a Sunday.....promised myself I would not over eat.....I failed miserably and I am so glad I did! I do not care what you order here....it is fantastic and if that's not enough...the nicest and most efficient staff...and efficiency should never be overrated but the level of customer service was just so refreshing....but ok...lets get back to the food...cheese grits!!! Awesome.....I mean ...perfect....I am from the south and I always have had to add to grits....you know the drill.....butter...salt ....stir....butter, salt stir....nothing...not a single stir.....not an addition....they were sooooooo good.....and the biscuits....well I know a good biscuit but I steer clear ....for the obvious reasons.....but give into the temptation here....yumyumyum.....then I ordered a hamburger to take home to my husband.....first ....they treated me like I was ordering lobster...made sure I got it just they way he wanted it....and it was 15 minutes before they closed.....and you would have thought I was the first customer....and.....it traveled well....my husband LOVED it....and yes, I admit, I tried a fry on the way home...ok 2....so YES they have great fries too!! Going back and taking friends!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is a neighborhood short order restaurant at it's best. The food is freshly prepared as ordered. Their specialty is biscuits and breakfast. The lunch menu is very good too. The atmosphere is casual and clean with indoor and outdoor seating. The dieter or the comfort food patron will find something good to eat. This restaurant has served the neighborhood for over a decade. Remember that they serve breakfast and lunch only 7 days a week.

1  Thank RussellCarlisle