“Meals for two under $20.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taqueria Tsunami

Taqueria Tsunami
Ranked #1 of 713 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Taqueria Tsunami was created to bring you all the great flavors from the Far East and South of the Border to your plate. The idea behind the concept was a vision of delicious Latin-Asian fusion food served in a fun, contemporary atmosphere.At Taqueria Tsunami we only use the freshest ingredients and never sacrifice quality, from offering all natural tortillas with no preservatives, to our cocktails made with fresh fruit. We take pride in our culinary excellence and believe our unique menu sets us apart from your typical taqueria.
Jacksonville Beach
“Meals for two under $20.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had the South of the Border Bowl and the Tsunami Trio Taco for $7.00 and $8.50, respectively. The portions were very generous, but more important, they were delicious. Service was also excellent. We ate outside overlooking a nice park atmosphere..

• Visited June 2013

Arrington, Tennessee
“Great food, poor service training, no manager visible”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Been here 4-5 times and love the food, but each time had issues with either the hostess or wait staff. This time as the food was being delivered the waitress placed one plate beside my wife and then instead of coming around and placing my plate to my right or left like most staff is trained, she hands me the plate over the top of my wife across the table. As I grab the plate it hits the top of my straw and knocks the entire full glass of ice water into my lap. Holding the plate, I can do nothing but let it soak me. She did not say anything and walked off. Another waitress handed me a bunch of napkins and they left the water and ice on the floor the rest of the night while I ate my food cold and wet. No manager. No apology. Horrible service but great food.

• Visited May 2013
Dallas, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Tsumami tiny two bite tacos”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had been to this restaurant before and was looking forward to eating here again. I went out with a group of people for a good meal before our movie. It took a bit longer so we decided to forego our movie plans only to find out why it probably took a while... It must have been pain staking to roll out those tiny little tacos. We ordered what would have normally been a filling meal. When our tacos came out they looked like a tapa instead of a taco. It was immediately noticeable that the tacos were EXTREMELY reduced in size..... Tasty, but extremely tiny. Interestingly the price was the same. Imagine paying 3 or 4 dollars apiece for a two bite taco.... Not happy. So in short we missed our movie and missed dinner as well.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TravelGirl290
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Tasty little place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been here several times in the last few months. The tacos are between $3-$4 each and are worth every penny! My favorites are the Aloha, Rich Man, and the Garden tacos! I can't help my self when it comes to these tasty treats! Oh and don't forget the habanero margarita! It's to die for! I'd recommend this restaurant for any setting: date nights, friends or family! Great atmosphere!

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wow Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have visited three times. Yummy plus! For a deal, get a "tsunami trio": two tacos and a side for $8.50. Favorite starter: avocado cilantro egg rolls. The shrimp tempura taco won the cafe the best international cuisine award at the Taste of Marietta last year. Love the chipotle lime chicken taco and the Pacific Rim taco. I'm sure the desserts are good, but I've never had room for one!

• Visited April 2013