“Seafood”

Bay Breeze Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 726 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great place for fried seafood, especially jumbo shrimp! We always have good service ! If you want to have a great variety to choose from, this is your kind of restaurant !

There are newer reviews for Bay Breeze Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love fried clams and I must say they those at Bay Breeze are some of the best I have ever had.
All the sea food I have eaten there has been very good. The prices are great and service is good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not the beach, but close to it in decor, and certainly great seafood quality and great seafood value! This is not Red Lobster, with pre-breaded and frozen fish filets. Freshly breaded cooked as you prefer makes it taste like you are eating it right off the boats. If you love to eat seafood at the beach, and miss it when you are away, then Bay Breeze will be a dream come true. I have been to Marietta Fish Market, Oyster Cafe, and Sam's (the closest competitors), and Bay Breeze beats them all. Aside from the fact that the prices are unbeatable, the food is quite good. Add a half pound of crab legs to your order for $7.99. MMMM delicious hushpuppies, too. The deviled crab cake is the best one I can remember having. I have had the grouper, flounder, tilapia and jumbo shrimp. Every chance I get when in the area, it is Bay Breeze hands down! Service is fast, friendly and knowledgable about the large menu, as well.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Service was great, but food was overdone. The seafood to be overdone you really have to over cook for a while. My shrimp was rubbery and my fish was fishy no seasoning.

1  Thank lyarb6
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I cant think of anywhere other than Bay Breeze where you can get a complete lobster tail and shrimp dinner for under $20. The clam chowder is rich, creamy and full of clams. Always friendly service. Cute nautical decor in an old steakhouse location.