“Very Underwhelming”

Canvas Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #93 of 727 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Eaten here twice now and not sure what all the buzz is about. Breakfast sandwich last time was okay, ordered bagel with cream cheese today and very upset. About a pound of cream cheese dumped on one half and none on the other half. Unacceptable in my opinion, they weren't even busy. Also waited 2-3 mins to order with nobody in front of me.

There are newer reviews for Canvas Cafe and Bakery

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I dropped into Canvas with work colleagues for a Tuesday lunch and enjoyed the food, friendly staff and bubbling lunchtime atmosphere. The 'Hell Burger' caught my attention and it didn't dissappoint - stuffed with jalapenos, chilli salsa and a perfectly cooked medium burger pattie. My colleagues were also fans of their sandwiches and salads.Although it was busy when we arrived (a line for the ordering counter) we were served quickly and managed to find a seat. I'll be going back!

1  Thank Dodge25
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing place! Fabulous food-unique flavor twists on basics, upscale barn/grain mill look, easy listening music-mostly acoustic singer-songwriters, outstanding service-friendly, helpful, smiling and go out of their way to help newbies and make you feel at home. Read their 7 basic principles - I love what they stand for and how their food and actions back it up! We had the tomato/spinach/goat cheese omelette, BBLT (fried green tomato on BLT), and brioche French toast, mini red velvet cupcakes to go. Everything was do flavorful, including the moist cupcakes and authentic cream cheese frosting that had the same texture and flavor profile of the old style cooked icing - took me back to my Mother's kitchen and baking with her as a child. Thank you! We WILL be back!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Canvas staff is always friendly. I have not had anything there I did not like! Great patio area dining. Interesting variety of food. Canvas salad is one of my favorites.

1  Thank lifonedg
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat in Marietta across from the hospital. Good selection on their menu. My only complaint is we showed up before they opened and they kicked us out. They could have key us wait.