“great food”

Canvas Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #85 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Canvas staff is always friendly. I have not had anything there I did not like! Great patio area dining. Interesting variety of food. Canvas salad is one of my favorites.

1  Thank lifonedg

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat in Marietta across from the hospital. Good selection on their menu. My only complaint is we showed up before they opened and they kicked us out. They could have key us wait.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This little place serves high class food at a good price. If in Marietta give it a try you will not be disappointed. It is near the hospital

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very good lunch and breakfast, good quality food well prepared. Location and counter style service limit the atmosphere, but if you need a quick meal while near the hospital this is worth a try.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting a friend who lives in Marietta, but had never been to Canvas. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the menu, so we had to stand back and take everything in for a minute. It was lunch rush and all of the tables were full, but people were getting their food quickly and tables were being cleaned just as quickly, so we found a place to sit with no difficulty.

We had the Treehugger wrap and the Crimini Mushroom soup. Both were outstanding! I love a cafe that isn't stingy with the veggies, and this wrap was loaded up! The hummus tasted homemade, just like the stuff I make, and the soup was delicious and not too salty.

We were really impressed with Canvas, and my friend proclaimed it a newfound favorite in Marietta.