“Best in Marietta!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Marietta, Georgia
“Best in Marietta!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a great place! Sad to say we've been driving by for years and never tried it until today. Excellent soup and delicious roast beef sandwich. Wish I'd had room for one of their great looking deserts. We'll be back!!

Marietta, Georgia
“great food!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been coming here for years! Never had a bad experience. They always have my food out in a timely manner and it is consistently fresh. I love their blt with goat cheese. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012
Acworth, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in the area!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Canvas quite a bit in the past few months (almost a year now) and have been VERY pleased. Their burgers are awesome. My wife usually gets a salad or sandwich of some sort. My daughter gets the PB&J - it's unreal, they use fresh fruit slices on the PB&J. Good selection of beer. Just an overall great place to eat.
I'm not a coffee guy, but my wife loves getting a latte or some other fancy drink as well.

• Visited July 2012
Marietta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good. Great atmosphere and helpful staff.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have eaten at Canvas many times with family, friends and co-workers. We are always satisfied. Whether you want a simple sandwich or salad or a taste that is more inventive and imaginative, they have something for everyone.

Visited April 2012