“Service Has Improved”

Dining options: Delivery
Marietta GA
“Service Has Improved”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Service has improved, which is a very pleasant surprise. Food we ordered was nice, nothing to write home about, just nice. Our server was very friendly.

• Visited August 2013

Newnan, Georgia
“First and last time”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After reading the reviews we decided to try this local pizza place, seemed like a trendy local pizza shop. For the life of me I cannot understand how this place stays open, the food was terrible, WAY overpriced and service wasn't friendly at all.

The Good:
- The location is great, plenty of parking and easy access.
- The building atmosphere is spacious, clean and fun.

The Bad:
- The pizza is absolutely gross. The crust is just slighty less chewier than shoe leather and the pizza sauce and cheese they use tastes so bland and completely looks unappealing.
- Very high priced
- Pizza wasn't cut into slices, so we had to do that on our own.

This place is setup to compete with Mellow Mushroom, same trendy, artsy "hey look at me I do my own thing" style but the food is just not edible really. We learned our lesson and won't be back here.

• Visited August 2013
Marietta GA
“Average”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Service was very slow each time we have eaten there, and there were only a handful of people dining on all the occasions we had dined. Heaven forbid what the service would be like when the place is packed! On our several visits we have had a variety of items from their menu. From salads to pizza to sandwiches to chicken fingers, the best thing we had from the menu was the Greek salad. Quite sad to me considering it is a pizza place. I make better pizza at home on my Big Green Egg grill.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta
“Great pizza”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love this place and glad they finally got this location open. Pizza is awesome, we mostly get delivery but our one visit to the restaurant was good, nothing fancy but casual.

• Visited May 2013
Acworth, Georgia
“Very good lemon pepper wings”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have had a number of items on the menu, but the lemon pepper wings are some of the best I have had, Greek salad with Chicken is very good and the blue cheese dressing that comes with the wings and salad tastes great.

• Visited April 2013