“Unique and fun”
Review of Monster Mini Golf

Monster Mini Golf
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Held our 5yr old son's birthday party here. It was unique and different, not the same old mini-golf place. I would recommend it for the ages of 5 - 8 yr olds.

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We are visiting and were looking for something to do. We had great time playing the mini golf. The video games were slightly over priced and there wasn't a huge selection, but we still had fun playing pool, air hockey and the other arcade games. Good times... Would go back and do it again on our next visit.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We took young children to play to avoid the heat for the day; the interior is cool and dark, with plenty of black-light decor to entertain kids...there's a HUGE monster in one corner that pops up from time to time, but mostly the children (ages 4-6) were so excited with the golf, they didn't get jumpy.
Prices are reasonable (especially since it is indoors and offers a safe environment), the restrooms are clean and family-friendly, and there's a game room where the machines take quarters (some for prize tickets, others just for adventure). They have a couple of party rooms, and we saw a birthday party and a mature gathering as well...when these groups are playing, the staff is smart enough to stagger the starts to ensure you're not held up. I recognized a parent from the birthday room, and she told me the event was well-managed by the staff. She was considering the place for her next party.
The golf is challenging enough to be fun, but not intimidating for starters or children. We had one child score the "mystery score" number, and got to spin the wheel, receiving a ton of tickets and getting a crazy prize from the case. The kids all gave the place "thumbs up", and I will as well for price, value, service, and facilities. This might be a nice change of pace for you if you're looking for something different and have never tried it. It's also within walking distance of a jump & play and has plenty of restaurants around for lunch. We plan on making this a rainy (or sweltery) day spot for the family!

2  Thank RelaxedAdventurers
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Lots of fun and very unique! We had a blast. It is very dark inside and everything glows. But cool on a too hot or rainy day.

1  Thank cobidowski
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I went with my boyfriend and my nephew, who was 3 or 4 but who couldn't stay on the course properly because of his age. Anyway, it was mostly black lights and a couple of kinda scary monsters, and there is an arcade. I think the best part is they do the prices by height so we paid little money for my nephew to just hit a ball around. Nice for younger kids moreso, but not too young so they get scared of the monsters.