“Nice atmosphere, food needs to be better”
Review of Seed Kitchen & Bar

Seed Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #5 of 718 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roswell Rd
Description: Seed Kitchen & Bar is a chef driven, modern American neighborhood restaurant by Chef Doug Turbush located at Merchant's Walk in East Cobb. The expansive boutique wine program provides cherry picked wines at incredible values. Mixologists stir up vintage and modern takes on cocktails, and American and International Craft beers are on tap in this vibrant, sleek and modern setting designed by Ai3.
Georgia
“Nice atmosphere, food needs to be better”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Trendy restaurant. Had lunch here with my mother last week. She had the fried green tomato sandwich. I had the flat iron steak. My mother did not like her sandwich, she said it did not have a good flavor (or much flavor at all). My steak was okay along with the fries, but the items with my meal that had the best flavor was the small salad. From what we had there was nothing that would make me return to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank justme2Georgia

Marietta, Georgia
“Best restaurant in East Cobb”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in the area. Fresh, great tasting food and excellent service. If you are looking for a place to eat in East Cobb, I highly recommend Seed.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“My favorite local place”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

With their farm to table concept, this place was a tremendous gain for East Cobb. We love this restaurant. The staff is very friendly and attentive during our visits, despite being full every time we have been there. Make a reservation!

Visited March 2013
Acworth, GA
“Nice patio”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Since it was a beautiful day my wife wanted to eat a late lunch outside while in East Cobb. She had seen this place before while shopping at Whole Foods so it was time to give it a try. The outside patio area was nice (as an engineer I liked the louver roof system, the wife loved it - I should keep my mouth shut). Anyway, we both had their main course salads (chicken for her, the tuna for me). Asked that mine be cooked as rare as possible and they did it right. However, the salad was ice cold which tells me it's kept in a freezer. My wife wasn't a fan of their bloody mary, either (served in a Mason jar, they used Chopin which is a good vodka - so, it must have been their mix). A little on the high side price-wise for these salads - but, an overall good experience with the service and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chas57
Atlanta, GA
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I went here for our 20th anniversary and had a wonderful experience. Okay, so it's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it for an occasion. First, I mentioned on the reservation that it was our anniversary, and the restaurant gave us menus printed with a custom welcome, and several of the staff also wished us a happy anniversary. Nice touch! Second, the service was top notch and attentive without being overbearing. Next, we both ordered specialty mixed drinks... very unusual and very good. And the food... fantastic!!!!! The Grit Fritters were great, as was the Farm Salad. My wife got the Mahi, which was good, but I got the scallops... Best scallops I have every had!!!!! I highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013