“A top spot tucked away in a shopping center”
Review of Seed Kitchen & Bar

Seed Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Seed Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roswell Rd
Description: Seed Kitchen & Bar is a chef driven, modern American neighborhood restaurant by Chef Doug Turbush located at Merchant's Walk in East Cobb. The expansive boutique wine program provides cherry picked wines at incredible values. Mixologists stir up vintage and modern takes on cocktails, and American and International Craft beers are on tap in this vibrant, sleek and modern setting designed by Ai3.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Delicious and exceptional service make this a new favorite of mine. I came here for a girls night out and had a great time. Wines are reasonably priced and the food was wonderful! (We had corn fritters for an appetizer) and I had salmon-and they were accommodating to change my side to cauliflower!! We even followed it up with a peanut butter dessert! Yum! Typing this makes me want to go back now!!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Worth the trip--menu is interesting, creative, and delicious. Fun atmosphere, and great service. Busy, busy- so be sure to make a reservation.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Seed for an premature New Year's Eve dinner. The restaurant was packed. Way too many tables in too small a restaurant. It was very loud and crowded. Waiters had a difficult time maneuvering through the dining room without jarring customers. My husband ordered the fish and chips; I ordered the hanger steak and a side order of grilled cauliflower and brussel sprouts. After a 30 minute wait our food arrived cold. The hangar steak was tough; the fish overcooked -- yet all dishes were cold. The grilled vegetables were cold and swimming in a bath of vinegar. Needless to say, we will not return nor recommend.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

4 of us had the Fix Priced NYE dinner. Specatacular from start to finish, including the superb wine pairings. The Scallops and the Filet mignon were amazing - and the Chocolate Egg Nog Creme Brulee was amazing. The Tuna tartare was one of the best I've had. Our wait person was also superb, and the entire staff was quite friendly and attentive. Highly recommend this hidden gem in East Cobb - away from the Buckhead hustle bustle and parking challenges.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Seed is a gem of a restaurant—reasonable prices, kid friendly, exquisite food options and past reparation, a discerning, modestly priced wine list, and attentive and responsive service. Calling Seed the "best restaurant in East Cobb" understates its quality and value. We took 4 generations of our family there 2 nights after Christmas, and the food and service made for a marvelous night for everyone—including a two-year-old who eats with his fingers, his parents who are critical “foodies, my wife and me who appreciate good food ourselves, and a teetotaling great-grandmother with little tolerance for “different” foods. Seed is the first restaurant ever to achieve this feat for this difficult group. We will return, both with the full family and by ourselves for a romantic evening.

Been to Seed Kitchen & Bar? Share your experiences!