“Real mexican food prepared by mexicans”
Review of Cazadores

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cazadores
Ranked #369 of 730 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have sampled many of the items on the menu never been dissapointed. Great food wonderful people and family friendly.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our "go to" choice for convenience and value in East Cobb. Tends to be crowded on Friday evenings. For an appetizer, we recommend the Mexican guacamole; it is a "chunky" version of guacamole. We can also recommend the frozen margaritas by the half or full pitcher.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This restaurant has been here since the begining of time, but still serving up some of the Best Mexcian food around. Comming from Texas, never thought I would find good Mexican food and this is Good Mexican food. Friendly staff, very attentive and welcoming.

Got to check it out!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a pretty typical Mexican restaurant. I found it to be clean and lots of standard choices on the menu, including combination platters (taco, burrito, tamale, enchilada, etc) and specials. Pretty big menu. Very good margaritas that you can get in pitchers. The only con was that I found the chips on the table a little stale, but the salsa was quite. good.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Tiny hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant. Wonderful authentic fresh and delicious food. Amazing margaritas. Attentive service from waiters whio have worked there 20 years...Fabulous Mexican chicken soup. Addictive pork carnitas, and of course, the usual array of tacos, burritos, enchiladas. I prefer this place to fancier Mexican restaurants; the food and service just make you feel at home. When I'm not feeling well, my husband brings me the wonderful soup, Homemade all the way.

Been to Cazadores? Share your experiences!