“Not so good.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Valdosta, Georgia
“Not so good.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was really craving some falafel or kebobs, and found this spot. The decor was pretty bad, the food was subpar and disappointing. I suppose if this same food had been on a buffet (they run a lunch buffet) it would have been acceptable, but not for a dinner meal. The service was average, but combined with the food quality I won't be returning nor would I recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank wanderingkale

Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasteless Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We love to eat almost all varieties of kebobs; and just wished to try out this restaurant in the hope that the Shish Kebob Mediterranean would provide us a different taste and variety of kebobs, which should provide us a break from the routine kebobs that we enjoy at home and Indian/Paki restaurants. However, we were left disappointed! We chose the lunch buffet since we thought that it would offer us wider choice of food; that in case we didn’t like any dish, the other would supplement it. However, except one shish kebob item, all the rest were tasteless and left us disappointed, particularly after the price we paid for the buffet lunch.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank The_Nath_Family
Marietta, GA
“We won't be going back”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Some friends gave us mixed reviews on this place. First we heard it was good, then it was not that good. We went to try it out for ourselves. About average quaility indoors to somewhat beautiful (two separate rooms). We wanted the lunch buffet, so we were in the main dining area.

Buffet: I put a large variety of different things on my plate, then began dasting each one. I got to one, and quickly and discreetly put napkin to mouth and spit it out. Yuck. I was able to stomach everthing else , but what I noticed was that notning tasted very good. I can cook better food at home. One peice of meat tasted good, then I could not find another that tasted the same. Bad chef, waste of money. For the 30 dollars we spent I would have much rather eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwitches. Oh they don't accept American Express either. Unless they change the chef or chefs, I don't think they won't be there that much longer.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank dablam
Marietta, GA
“Lousy Food and Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This place should not be visited. We ordered Falafel and also Gyro. The Falafel was simply the most disgusting food item we have been served in years. The Gyro seemed to have been microwaved, and not cooked properly. The veggies on both sandwiches were limp. We lloed at the buffet they had but passed, items did not seem fresh at all. We are frequent reviewers of the places we go, and it does not give us any pleasure to write a review like this, but we needed to let fellow Tripadvicor members know what we encountered at this place.

• Visited August 2011