“Good price, clean room”

Quality Inn Marietta
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Although this hotel looks a bit dated, it was fine for an 8 hour stay on our drive to Florida. The room was clean, the bed was fine, it was extremely quiet, and close to the highway. If those happen to be your criteria, then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Stay away from room numbers which end in "18". These are right next to the elevator!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sprtyfan

Reviewed April 4, 2014

My recent stay at this hotel was comforting. The rooms were nice, desk clerks were helpful, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was refreshing. I also like the easy access to I-75. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the suite room with the conjoining living room area. Feels close to "home aw...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good place to stay. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The room was a little small but not a problem. Breakfast, which is included, was pretty good, not as good as the Cracker Barrel next door probably would have been, but it was free.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The room was warm and comfortable on a windy, rainy night. The only problem was there are not enough outlets in the room. The only two were not close to the desk in the room. I asked the manager at the front desk, he came up to my third floor room to look around. He suggested unplugging something else, but had to go because no one was covering the front desk. I unplugged the microwave and stretched the power cord behind the tv and equipment.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jimaphx
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed at Quality Inn Marietta for 5 days and it was a pleasant stay considering it was 69 per night. I checked out on Friday morning to fly back to Louisiana. When I came home, I realized that I left my iPhone charger in my room so I called them. A lady (I think is Vienna) was very kind and helpful. She found it, but not sure how she can ship it to me so she said she would ask her manager the next day. I received her call the next day. Disapointedly, she said that her manager said due to the shipping fee is higher than the cost of the iPhone charger, they refuse to ship it to me, and said I can come in to claim it within 30 days. Vienna was very apologetic all the time. I told her that I was really disappointed by that and I said she can keep it. I travel to Atlanta few times a year, but am probably not going back until June. I just went to Bestbuy to buy one. The cable itself is $19 and the adapter is $19. They cost me $40...

I am REALLY MAD!! In what world the manager of the Quality Inn would have to pay $40 to ship my charger back to me in Louisiana!! This is absurd! With such a poor management and service, I don't think I would want to stay there again and definitely would not recommend others to stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank tcvmkoh
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My parents and I stopped at the quality inn on our way to tampa to get some rest before continuing our drive. Upon arrival, the man at the desk, whose name was Zaid I believe, was very kind and quickly checked us in and directed us to our room. The hotel is clean and nicely laid out and doesn't have that nasty tricolor print carpet and thin comforters. It was clean and sleek looking and simple. Our room was comfortable, the counters were marble or granite, I don't remember. Either way, it was nice. My mom complained about the pillows however her issue was resolved. The vending machine on our floor was not working but we were not too bothered by it. We saved that dollar instead of buying a coke. The staff was very friendly and personable and the free breakfast was adequate and nicely laid out. They had waffles, toast, pastries, yogurt, cereal, etc. upon leaving, the woman at the desk gave my mom a bottle of water for the road. We had a very pleasant and enjoyable night at the quality inn! I'd definitely recommend it.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Neena R
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before when they were renovating, it has come a long way, but still needs a little more work. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean. It needs more outlets for plugging in devices. The room phone needs updating the cord kept falling out and disconnecting calls. The front desk staff were very accomodating.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family