“Perfectly fine”

Quality Inn Marietta
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I spent several days here while packing up my house to move. The decor was dated and no-frills, but they had made a few updates and the room was large and clean. The sheets and towels were new and comfy and bright clean white. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge, the AC unit was strong and water pressure good. The room had NO stale or unpleasant smells, though the hallways and lobby smelled a bit strongly of cleaners (like Pine-Sol). Better cleaner smell than dirty smell! I checked out Wednesday morning but came back again for one more night and got a different room. It had brand new carpet. The manager said they had just started replacing the carpets. The staff were very friendly. This is not a great area, generally speaking, and it has nothing to offer a vacationing family. But the hotel had security cameras around the exterior, and I felt perfectly safe for myself and my car. For an economical stop-over just off I-75, I recommend it.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for the review telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn marietta.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Marietta

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I first found this hotel from this site, ("Trip-A") and it was it same if not better. Check in was a little slow but I was tired from six-flags and waiting on anything else was giving me nightmares from standing in line all day. However, the room was clean, and in order. There were four of us and we went through the towels pretty quickly. I sent my daughter and niece to the front desk to obtain more towels. In just a few minutes they returned with towels and the first comment from my 13 year old niece was, "they were very nice". The breakfast was accommodating, just keep in mind it’s not a 5 star hotel. The in room refrigerator, microwave, and free Wi-Fi and parking was a big plus. I would stay again…

Room Tip: The best parking is to the inside square of the pool area
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank huggiek

Thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.We certainly enjoyed having you here with us.Your comments and reviews allow us to improve the quality and the level of service we strive to provide.
Hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn Marietta.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

King bedroom was clean, quiet. Inn has interior hallways and semi-private vanity sink area outside of bathroom. Inn takes pets, but did not hear any pet noise. Walking distance to restaurant, or just short 3-4 mile drive to Cumberland Mall where more restaurants are available. Easy access on/off interstate. Area is bustling, but still a lot less traffic than in Atlanta, so met our needs exactly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roadtripmajik
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time for the review telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
We certainly enjoyed having you here with us and hope that all aspects of our service and facilities here met with your utmost satisfaction.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed July 22, 2012

stayed Fri-Sun although hotel appeared to be full Fri & Sat it was very quite and as a woman traveling alone I felt safe. Room was clean and comfortable staff came in and cleaned every day while I was out restocked, cfe and toiletries. Breakfast included eggs, sausage and sausage gravy along with the usual pastries and cereal. Staff friendly and helpful and grounds are very well kept. A/C worked perfectly. I can say this was a great stay with no problems.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank hikling

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This hotel doesn't look so attractive but once u walk into the room u completely forget about the appearance on the outside. It's located right off I75, there is a cracker barrel right next door. In the room there is a fridge and microwave, flat screen TVs, and the rooms are very spacious. There is one bad thing about the room and that is the shower. The shower head has a setting that can't b changed. If u enjoy being pelted by water while u shower u will luv it, I personally don't so I hope they change that b4 my next visit back to Atlanta. Other than that I had a good 2 night stay here. for the price of the room its a great stay

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank camnnate
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room was clean, and the breakfast was decent (they had biscuits and gravy, a treat for a northerner). The hotel just looks a old and tired. At first impression, I was regretting the reservation and preparing for the worst. The room turned out to be alright, though. There was an empty fridge and a microwave, and the bed was comfortable. Other people have commented about the good water pressure. It's true that there was high water pressure, but it was almost so high that it was uncomfortable. There was no way to turn down the pressure. Anyways, the hotel was worse than I expected when I booked the room, but better than I expected when I first walked in.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank fakecleverness
Reviewed April 9, 2012

we stayed one night on our way to Florida for spring break.

The lobby is clean. The room was larger than expected, and very clean and fresh-smelling. What more can you ask for...especially for the price?

someone recently reviewed that this hotel property is "tired"...ridiculous. It is very nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family