“Comfortable and Enjoyable Stay”

Quality Inn Marietta
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Indiana
“Comfortable and Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We arrived to the Quality Inn, Marietta, GA to a very friendly young man named Elvis. He was helpful and even upgraded us w/o even having to ask. We received a "goodie box" with a couple pieces of fruit, water and chips. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had a microwave and refrigerator. I would recommend this to anyone as a great place to stay for a good value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank indianamerk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Lisle IL
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stopped here for the night while driving to Florida. After 12 hours on the road I was so happy to see that the place was so nice. The front desk people were great and gave us a nice little "snack pack" for the room. The room was immaculately clean and very basic. No noise during the night either. Breakfast was very basic, but did the trick. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. You can't beat the price, and it's right in back of a Cracker Barrel, so an easy walk to dinner.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank woody
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 30, 2011

While traveling south I -75 to Florida with our dog we found this hotel to be clean, convenient, quiet & a comfortable night's stay. The desk clerk was cheerful and happy to redeem a discount coupon. He also gave us some travel tips. The king bed was wonderful! Not to mention a McDonald's within walking distance. Not always discount coupons at a pet friendly hotel work out so well. We will continue to use this hotel on future trips south. Coupon found in a GA. travel guide.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank P G
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I am very happy my family and I chose this hotel for our transitional stay. We are moving into a new home, and this was the BEST choice. We were originally at the Comfort Inn behind this hote, and it was a NIGHTMARE!!! Dirty, ran down, smelly, just terrible. The manager here is a angel. The staff are all polite, and its clean. We couldn't ask for a better hotel. Big Ups to Mr. Shah, Elvis, and Leah. You guys are the best!:)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank missrasta_11
Reviewed September 12, 2011

It was very clean, quiet and convenient for my traveling.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank gsnpbc
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I selected this hotel because of its convenient location to I-75, its decent reviews, and the lower amount of reward points required to redeem for a free stay. Because of the lower point level, I was mildly concerned that this would border on a roach motel. Thankfully, this was not the case.

Although the building was older, the room itself was fine. It had been updated with new bedding, new appliances, and new granite countertops. I had a nice TV and microfridge. The bed was comfortable, I slept well, and the shower was adequate. The morning breakfast had more of a variety than I was expecting... a wafflemaker, several juices, fruit, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, etc. The lobby appeared to have been recently remodeled, and free newspapers were available there.

I was a bit nervous initially because when I pulled into the parking lot, I wasn't sure what kind of establishment I was driving into. I saw groups of people in the parking lot and the area seemed altogether busy. The directions on the hotel website were unclear and I got mildly lost (very unusual for me!). The hallways were smelly and kind of dated, and the front-desk guy was friendly but almost TOO friendly to a young woman traveling alone. It weirded me out just a bit. However, the hotel turned out to be fine.

I'd visit again for a quick overnight stay but nothing more.

Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank dpladyreed
Dillon, South Carolina
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I stay at this hotel a couple of times a month for the past year and am very satisfied. Friendly staff and comfortable, clean rooms.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business