“Lots of fun”

Dixie Tavern
Ranked #176 of 751 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Good drinks and value. Try the Cajun dishes they are really delicious. Gumbo and Jambalaya.
The music acts they book are always entertaining and pretty well skilled.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

I pulled into Atlanta late and hungry, and nearly all of the restaurants were closed. I spotted this bar/nightclub in a strip mall. They serve food until 1:00 a.m. I was put off by the $5/pp cover charge, but would have paid just about anything to sit down, have a cold one and get something to eat. They had a live band, lots of very attractive patrons and mercifully, an outside patio where the music wasn't quite so loud. The menu was varied, but leaned more toward Cajun. Since it was more of a nightclub than a restaurant I considered a burger, but ended up betting on the jambolaya. I am SO glad I did. Friends, the only word that comes to mind is "perfection". I mean flawlessly fantastic flavors. With 4 beers and dinner, the check was less than $25. It was so good that I am planning my trip back home to coincide with another delicious meal at Dixie Tavern. Can't wait to to try some of their other offerings!

Been to Dixie Tavern? Share your experiences!